PETER A. MANDLER
Peter Mandler has been practicing law since graduating from Yeshiva University’s Cardozo School of Law in June of 1985. Upon passing the New York State bar examination administered the following month, Peter applied for admission to the New York bar and thereafter became licensed, whereupon he began his career working at a Long Island law firm. After several years, he then moved onto another law firm, this time in Manhattan, where he built his reputation and developed strong relationships with his clients. When he decided to start his own practice, many of his clients followed and became the foundation of what was to emerge as the thriving, everlasting practice that has defined Mandler & Sieger, LLP in its present form.
Peter’s career as a general practitioner has enabled him to gain the broad perspective and knowledge base he brings to bear in representing clients with a variety of needs, which have ranged from matrimonial matters, real estate transactions, estate planning and all facets of corporate and commercial matters to assisting clients with significant driving license issues. During the past two decades he has taken special pride in his personal injury cases and vindicating the rights of the injured. He has been instrumental in making Mandler & Sieger, LLP the personal injury firm it is today and loves the variety of new challenges each day brings, knowing that no two days or clients are the same.
DEGREES, MEMBERSHIPS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- – Admitted to practice law in New York
- – Admitted to the Federal Courts in both the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- – Member of The American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association and The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- – Juris Doctorate from Yeshiva University’s Cardozo School of Law in 1985
- – Bachelor of Arts from The State University of New York at Albany in 1982