HAL E. SIEGER
Hal Sieger has been practicing law for over thirty years. From the beginning of his career his primary focus has always been on personal injury law. He started his career working with a large law firm in Manhattan as defense counsel for hospitals and doctors. Working closely with the insurance companies, he learned first hand how they review and evaluate personal injury cases. After a couple of years, he decided to dedicate his career exclusively to the representation of victims of all types of accidents. Hal enjoys standing up to the insurance companies to ensure that his clients are justly compensated.
In 1990, Hal joined forces with his friend, Peter A. Mandler, and together, they founded the law firm of Mandler & Sieger, LLP. Thirty years later, the firm has grown and Hal continues to use his interpersonal skills to both relate to his existing clients and gain new ones. He puts himself in their place, sees the case through their eyes and becomes their voice. Hal’s positive attitude and competitive nature is reflected in the manner in which the firm as a whole approaches the challenges each case brings and the needs of all of Mandler and Sieger, LLP’s clients.
DEGREES, MEMBERSHIPS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- – Admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey
- – Admitted to the Federal Courts in both the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- – Member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association for over 30 years
- – Juris Doctorate from Yeshiva University’s Cardozo School of Law in 1984
- – Bachelor of Science degree from The State University of New York at Albany in 1981