WE ARE MANDLER & SIEGER, LLP YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN MELVILLE NY
Founded in 1990, our firm has earned a reputation of professionalism with our clients as well as the insurance companies and their lawyers. After originally establishing the practice in Westbury, we relocated in 2002 to our current offices in Huntington Station, but we also serve residents of Melville as a personal injury lawyer Melville, NY. Over the course of three decades, we have perfected our skills in several areas of the law and have been able to take on larger and more challenging cases. We pride ourselves on treating each and every client with professionalism and dedication, from the first free consultation to the completion of the case.
WHAT WE DO
At Mandler & Sieger, LLP we genuinely care about you, our client, and treat you like we would our family and friends. We understand how an accident can turn your world upside down. Our attorneys and staff will handle your personal injury case from start to finish. As our client, we promise to give you our full attention, be available when you need us, and return all of your phone calls and emails in a timely fashion. You are encouraged to call the office as often as you like with questions or to request an update on the status of your case. We will use our thirty years of experience to put you at ease and maximize your recovery.
COME IN FOR A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Our attorneys and staff members will meet with you to discuss and evaluate the details of your case. We will thoroughly review any documents and photographs you present to us in order to visualize the accident, and assess who is responsible for your injuries. If more information is needed, we will obtain it. You will be advised of our progress on a regular basis.
Personal Injury Lawyer Melville NY
At Mandler & Siegler, LLP, we understand that construction work is challenging. When placed in an unsafe environment, accidents can happen. Your injuries may have caused you to miss work or pay expenses you didn’t have previously. You deserve to be compensated!
When we’re on the case, we do everything 100%. We’ll investigate the scene of your accident, collect evidence, receive the police accident report, and speak with the insurance company. And we don’t stop there! We’ll also help you fill out all of your insurance forms and applications.
If you have been injured while at work at a construction site, Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll discuss the details of your case and get to work getting you the maximum compensation you deserve! Give us a call or visit our website to learn more about how the best Woodbury construction accident lawyers can help you!
Even the safest worksites have some risk of injury. If you have received any of the injuries listed below at a construction site, call the best Woodbury construction accident lawyers so we can help you with your case.
- Burns: If not handled properly, many factors make construction sites a considerable fire hazard. Exposed wiring and chemicals are a fire risk on the job site. With a chance of explosions prevalent, it’s no wonder that burns are one of the most common construction site injuries.
- Head Injuries: There’s a reason it is required to wear hard hats at build sites. Falling tools or materials can cause a lot of damage to the person working below. Concussions, traumatic brain injuries, and cuts can all be caused by falling objects.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries often occur due to a fall off a ladder or scaffolding. Damage to the spine can cause paralysis and lifelong disabilities. These injuries cause an employee to stop working permanently. If that happens to you, call the best Woodbury construction accident lawyers to get the compensation you deserve!
- Cuts: Another one of the most common construction site injuries is cuts or lacerations. Lacerations can be caused by defective tools, exposed nails, and more. If ignored or not treated properly, these cuts can become infected. You should wear protective gear such as gloves to help reduce the risk of a cut.
- Broken Bones: A lot can go wrong when using heavy machinery. If not operated or secured correctly, heavy machinery can cause serious injury such as broken or crushed bones.
- Loss of Hearing: Loud noises are not a rare occurrence on a construction site. Building equipment and heavy machinery such as jackhammers make constant noise that can harm your hearing. Without earplugs to protect your ears, the noise can cause permanent hearing loss and lead to partial or total deafness.
- Repetitive Motion Injuries: Any movement you perform over and over again can damage your muscles. This type of injury is even more common in a construction setting due to the amount of repetitive movement needed and the weight of the tools and materials used. Back and shoulder issues are associated with repetitive motion injuries.
- Heat Stroke: Unfortunately, the weather conditions aren’t always perfect for construction workers. They need to work even in the sweltering heat. Overexertion in the heat can cause heatstroke. Untreated heat stroke can lead to heart, brain, or kidney damage, and it can even be fatal.
The last thing you need in your hectic daily life is a car accident. The aftermath of a car accident often leads to a complicated legal process. If you’ve been involved in a serious car accident, you may be wondering what steps you should be taking to build your claim and protect your rights. Our Personal Injury Lawyer Melville NY at Mandler & Sieger, LLP has provided quality legal representation since 1990. A car accident can feel like a nightmare, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Our team would like to share some information to help break down how fault is determined in car accidents and how our firm will fight for you.
New York is a No-Fault State
New York is a no-fault state, and in no-fault states, you can seek compensation for your car accident by filing a first-party claim with your insurance company. Under these rules, you can’t pursue compensation by filing a third-party claim. You will need to rely on your own insurance coverage to recover financial losses up to your policy’s limit. You can only step outside the state’s no-fault system under certain circumstances. In order to go past a no-fault claim and bring your claim directly against the at-fault party, your injuries will need to surpass the serious injury threshold. The conditions in this category include:
- Loss of organ or bodily function
If you’ve suffered injury or damage to your vehicle after a car accident, you may be curious about how you will be compensated. Finding the at-fault party after an accident is crucial because they will be responsible for paying the resulting damages. When a driver fails to follow the rules of the road, determining negligence is relatively straightforward. In some cases, determining fault can be unclear. If you have concerns about your claim, it’s best to consult with a Personal Injury Lawyer Melville NY for help. Law enforcement, insurance companies, and the courts will use evidence from the accident to determine the at-fault party. Some of the things these entities will consider include:
- Damage to the cars.
- Statements from each driver.
- Police reports.
- Photographs of the accident.
- Medical records.
- Weather and road conditions.
- Witness statements.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer Melville NY
The process of a car accident lawsuit can be highly complex, so it’s crucial to work with a dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer Melville NY to yield the best results. While minor accidents are usually settled outside of court, if you or a loved one has suffered severe damage, you should not hesitate to pursue a claim. At Mandler & Sieger, LLP, our experienced and compassionate attorneys will assess your case to guide you towards a favorable outcome. To learn more about your legal options or to schedule a consultation, contact our office today!